- MAJOR performance increase. While adding some debug code recently and analyzing performance, I noticed a few areas I could revisit. This was a case where my original decision in coding was to go for a "blanket effect" in a routine to make sure nothing was missed. But now with things being more stable, I decided to eliminate a lot of overhead and take the risks of a more precise process. The resulting improvement in game speed is very substantial, especially noticeable when hundreds of units are present.
- Added a debug log. Hitting F12 during gameplay activates it. It doesn't track much info of use to the player yet, although it does dump a lot of data to the hard drive, so be careful using it. I will probably expand upon it in the future.
- Fixed a bug where hitting an order key multiple times would cause the order to repeat itself by virtue of the input queue.
- Totally surrounded crags now block ground fire again.
- Fixed a bug where Sonic Tanks were powering back up after all Windtraps were destroyed.
- Updated some Mentat entries.