Thursday, July 16, 2009

1.44cU SP update

Okay, this should be the last SP update in a long time. I'm getting interested again in doing the network code now that the major crashes seem to be eliminated, so I'm switching gears. Here is an updated version of 1.44 with a few small bugs fixed, which should be very stable. I'll talk to everyone again in a while.
By the way, if anyone is following me on Twitter, you might as well give up now because I'm quitting it soon. It is so much a complete waste of time I can't even comprehend how popular it's become. I'm pretty sure my blog updates with significant information are perfectly acceptable for most readers here, rather than spitting a few sentences a day about me eating and being hungry. I mean, seriously, this is the only site/service that's made me bored with myself.