I've been stomping bugs for the past month, cleaning things up and tweaking things here and there. I've got a few minor gameplay changes in mind that I'll leave as surprises for you. Lately I've fixed up the starport, mercenary, carryall, and general combat routines. I have more issues to resolve, then I have to finish the Ornithopter code, the worms, and set up some kind of gauntlet-style situation where you (as the beta tester) will have to deal with constant merc attacks, or something of this nature. As I've said, progress may have slowed a bit, but it is ongoing. Keep them blue eyes peeled.